Good morning...Here is the
information we would like you to share with our community and families that
attend open house this week. If you have a ppt maybe you can incorporate this
on a slide. If you have any questions or I can be of any assistance please let
- Review expectations for arriving at
school, students must be prepared for the day to include:
- Lunch plans: Students should know if they are eating in the cafeteria or
packing lunch and be prepared accordingly prior preparation helps support the
- After school plans: Make sure students know how they are getting home that
day prior communication and preparation helps support the instructional day..
- Phone calls:
- For teachers a message is taken and left in the mailbox to be received
during the teacher prep period as instruction should not be
- For students a message is taken and left in the mailbox for be received
during the teacher prep period as instruction should not be interrupted.
- Arrival and dismissal: Parents who would like to walk students in/out of
the building are required to park in the parent parking lot. Review after school
parent waiting areas.
- Parking: Parents are only able to park in the parking lot. Parent parking is
not permitted in the teacher parking lot, fire lane area or any undesignated